Cote Noire Seven Rose Champagne in Gold Goblet
A sweet collaboration between a French and English interior design company developed a new and exciting range of fragrances known as Cote Noire around the world and we are excited to offer you this range.
The stunning life-like arrangement of seven roses has been handcrafted, finished with a natural coating to make each petal stand out. Each flower has been carefully placed in a stunning gold goblet and set with a clear water appearance gel, keeping the flowers in place.
The arrangement comes with two 15ml atomiser scents to spray directly onto the flowers to further intensify the fragrance.
- Designed in France.
- Handcrafted from synthetic materials.
- Flowers have a soft floral scent.
- The natural coating gives the petals a natural feel.
- 13 French roses.
- Handblown glass vase with crest.
- 15ml atomiser in Rose Oud scent.
- 15ml atomiser in Pink Peonies scent.
- Presented in a gold crested Cote Noire gift box.
- Petals can fade/yellow over time. To avoid fading keep away from sunlight.
- Spraying petals weekly with water will keep them soft and life-like - do not pour water directly on the arrangement.
- Clean the flowers lightly with a damp cloth and mild detergent - air dry.
- Indoor use only.
Meausurements are approximate
Fragrance: Pink Peonies and Rose Oud
Pink Peonies - Fresh and sparkling summer rose with notes of moss and raspberry leaf.
Rose Oud - rich and powerful. Layers of damask rose combined with deep notes of sandalwood, musk and agarwood to create the Cote Noire iconic Rose Oud perfume.