Cote Noire Navy Herringbone with White Roses
A sweet collaboration between a French and English interior design company developed a new and exciting range of fragrances known as Cote Noire around the world and we are excited to offer you this range.
The stunning life-like arrangement of white roses have been handcrafted, finished with a natural coating to make each petal stand out. Each flower has been carefully placed in a navy glass herringbone jar and set with a clear water appearance gel, keeping the flowers in place.
The arrangement comes with two 10ml atomiser scents to spray directly onto the flowers to further intensify the fragrance.
- Designed in France.
- Handcrafted from synthetic materials.
- Flowers have a soft floral scent.
- The natural coating gives the petals a natural feel.
- Blue herringbone vase with gel, infused with fragrance.
- 10ml atomiser in Lily Flower scent.
- 10ml atomiser in Pink Peony scent.
- Vase 25cm x 22cm.
- With flowers: 25cm.
- Presented in the crested Cote Noire gift box.
- Petals can fade/yellow over time. To avoid fading keep away from sunlight.
- Spraying petals weekly with water will keep them soft and life-like - do not pour water directly on the arrangement.
- Clean the flowers lightly with a damp cloth and mild detergent - air dry.
- Indoor use only.
Meausurements are approximate
Fragrance: Pink Peonies and Lily Flower
Pink Peonies - fresh and sparkling summer rose with notes of moss and raspberry leaf.
Lily flower was created for Côte Noire by Parisien perfumer Mélanie Carestia. Top notes of oriental lily, middle notes of bergamot and base notes of dried clove.