Cote Noire Hydrangeas & Rosebuds Ivory White
A sweet collaboration between a French and English interior design company developed a new and exciting range of fragrances known as Cote Noire around the world and we are excited to offer you this range.
The stunning life-like arrangement of ivory white hydrangeas and rosebuds has been handcrafted, finished with a natural coating to make each petal stand out. Each flower has been carefully placed in a clear vase and set with a clear water appearance gel, keeping the flowers in place.
The arrangement comes with two 10ml atomiser scents to spray directly onto the flowers to further intensify the fragrance.
- Designed in France.
- Handcrafted from synthetic materials.
- Flowers have a soft floral scent.
- The natural coating gives the petals a natural feel.
- Clear vase with gel, infused with fragrance.
- 12 x 15ml atomisers in White Hydrangea scent
- Presented in the crested Cote Noire gift box.
- Petals can fade/yellow over time. To avoid fading keep away from sunlight.
- Spraying petals weekly with water will keep them soft and life-like - do not pour water directly on the arrangement.
- Clean the flowers lightly with a damp cloth and mild detergent - air dry.
- Indoor use only.
Meausurements are approximate
Fragrance: White Hydrangea
White Hydrangea - Notes of red pine and orange blossom on a sandalwood base