Cote Noire Clear Herringbone with Roses and Hydrangea Blush
A sweet collaboration between a French and English interior design company developed a new and exciting range of fragrances known as Cote Noire around the world and we are excited to offer you this range.
The stunning life-like arrangement of blush roses and hydrangeas have been handcrafted, finished with a natural coating to make each petal stand out. Each flower has been carefully placed in a herringbone glass vase and set with a clear water appearance gel, keeping the flowers in place.
The arrangement comes with a 15ml atomiser scent to spray directly onto the flowers to further intensify the fragrance.
- Designed in France.
- Handcrafted from synthetic materials.
- Flowers have a soft floral scent.
- The natural coating gives the petals a natural feel.
- 13 French roses.
- Herringbone glass vase.
- 15ml atomiser in Rose Petal scent.
- Approx: 25cm (l) x 30cm (h) x 25cm (w) (flowers and vase)
- Presented in white crested Cote Noire gift box.
- Petals can fade/yellow over time. To avoid fading keep away from sunlight.
- Spraying petals weekly with water will keep them soft and life-like - do not pour water directly on the arrangement.
- Clean the flowers lightly with a damp cloth and mild detergent - air dry.
- Indoor use only.
Meausurements are approximate
Fragrance: Rose Petal and Rose Oud
Rose Petal - Young and fragrant rose petals warmed by the afternoon sun. Top notes of pink rose layered with notes of peony and iris. A fresh, innocent scent tamed with lingering notes of hibiscus
Rose Oud - rich and powerful. Layers of damask rose combined with deep notes of sandalwood, musk and agarwood to create the Cote Noire iconic Rose Oud perfume.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.