Cote Noire White Herringbone with White Lilies and Roses
A sweet collaboration between a French and English interior design company developed a new and exciting range of fragrances known as Cote Noire around the world and we are excited to offer you this range.
The stunning life-like arrangement of mixed white lilies and roses has been handcrafted, finished with a natural coating to make each petal stand out. Each flower has been carefully placed in a white glass herringbone jar and set with a clear water appearance gel, keeping the flowers in place.
The arrangement comes with two 10ml atomiser scents to spray directly onto the flowers to further intensify the fragrance.
- Designed in France.
- Handcrafted from synthetic materials.
- Flowers have a soft floral scent.
- The natural coating gives the petals a natural feel.
- White herringbone vase with gel, infused with fragrance.
- 10ml atomiser in Lily Flower scent.
- 10ml atomiser in Pink Peony scent.
- Vase 25cm x 22cm.
- With flowers: 25cm.
- Presented in the crested Cote Noire gift box.
- Petals can fade/yellow over time. To avoid fading keep away from sunlight.
- Spraying petals weekly with water will keep them soft and life-like - do not pour water directly on the arrangement.
- Clean the flowers lightly with a damp cloth and mild detergent - air dry.
- Indoor use only.
Meausurements are approximate
Fragrance: Pink Peonies and Charente Rose
Pink Peonies - fresh and sparkling summer rose with notes of moss and raspberry leaf.
Lily Flower - Top notes of oriental lily, middle notes of bergamot and base notes of dried clove.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.